Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Converting to 10.0 with Eco

Question Converting to 10.0 with Eco

I currently have Lutron looking into an issue with my database. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issue. Wasn't sure if it was Software or Database related. I hope I here from engineering soon since it has forced me to go back to 9.4 and remove Bridge and customers new app.

I had 1 Eco module in my database with ballasts on both loops. Once I converted to 10.0 I would no longer see loop1 on the eco module only loop2. I was not able to activate/address add or remove anything from Loop 1. Maybe this is a FYI also for databases that have ECO and this just wasn't discovered yet there.

Before Conversion

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1:2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	487

After Conversion

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2 only ver 10.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	488

2. Thanks digit1 thanked for this post
    thanks for heads up. 10.0 QS and 10.0 and 10.1 RA2 all break remote access for LHC+ users. Lutron chose to post that bug report on the software download page- a weird place to find it if you already downloaded the software when it was first released. I found the warnings when looking for 10.1 QS which hasn't posted yet.

Yes a Sticky here would be great for Lutron to post all known bugs. Im sure there are plenty and if they know of them it sure could save others LOTS of time. I would think they need to weed out user and database issues first. However it seems the only way i get the known issues is from reading release notes after they are fixed LOL

5. Thanks pscheetz thanked for this post
    Update

Tech Support resolved my issue a permeant fix will be released on Rev 10.2 which they told me will be released shortly.