Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Flickering lights on Grafik Eye

Flickering lights on Grafik Eye

Hi

I am new to this forum but have really enjoyed reading some of the threads on here.

I have searched the forums but apologies if this has already been asked before.

I have a 4 zone Grafik Eye in my kitchen and am getting flickering on the lights. The system was correctly installed 7 years ago and has only once before had a similar issue which was caused by a dead bulb on the circuit. This time, the bulbs are all working OK and before calling in an electrician wanted to ask if anyone had any suggestions as to what I going on.

There was a power cut recently whilst I was away an I am wondering whether this outage might be responsible.

Thanks in advance

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    If you remove the faceplate from the WPM there will be a rotary dial. Write down what number the dial is pointing at. Then move the dial to "0". This will turn all the loads off an and you might hear a click. Then move the dial back to its original position and see if this issue still occurs.

If this issue still occurs after doing the above step then can you please get the information below:

- Do all outputs flicker the lights?
    - Are these incandescent, halogen, CFL, or LED bulbs?
    - Does the flickering happen when these loads are full on?

Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    If you remove the faceplate from the WPM there will be a rotary dial. Write down what number the dial is pointing at. Then move the dial to "0". This will turn all the loads off an and you might hear a click. Then move the dial back to its original position and see if this issue still occurs.

If this issue still occurs after doing the above step then can you please get the information below:

- Do all outputs flicker the lights?
    - Are these incandescent, halogen, CFL, or LED bulbs?
    - Does the flickering happen when these loads are full on?
    Thanks - the lights have resumed normal operation - I was able to reset the loads by turning the lights on and off at the main dedicated fuse box in the house.