Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10.1 breaks Lutron Connect app

10.1 breaks Lutron Connect app

I updated from 10.0 to 10.1 and I am now having issues with the app seeing the bridge. It had all been working perfectly. Troubleshooting begins :-(

I created a new Lutron account using a different email and reassigned the bridge. It works as a fix for now. I tried moving the bridge back to my account but it kept failing.
    Also if you use Nest you have to move them into the new home that gets created when you change the bridge email address.

i went from 9.3 to 10.2 and my home control app stopped working! trying to fix it now

Have you tried deleting the system from the app and re-adding it?

Help to delete a home

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeetal View Post
    Have you tried deleting the system from the app and re-adding it?

Hi guys,

How can delete a home from under an account?
    I can't see any option in the app's menu
    It is trying to connect for a long time before a get a prompt to select an other home (Clicking on the houses icon on the top right corner)

Home+ app
    Settings top left corner to back up to systems, blue i for system info, delete button on bottom

Lutron connect app.
    Sign out of the Lutron app. Delete the Lutron app. If you use iCloud go into go into setting> iCloud> storage> Manage storage> Select your device> turn off the back up of the app.
    Then backup. Next Reboot the phone and reinstall the app. Make sure to turn back on the app back up when everything is working again.

I use Lutron connect app so I tried that method
    Followed instruction, but after logged back in I got a screen to select from the same home I had before.
    Sees like they are not registered only in the app but somehow connected to your account.
    Well, makes sense otherwise how could you control your homes logging in on a new device?

Quote Originally Posted by Ehome View Post
    I use Lutron connect app
    The steps above delete the app system files for the connect app. I miss understood your question a little. As far as I know your can't delete a bridge from an account. But signing out of the connect app and resetting it up as new system with a different email address basically deletes the bridge from the account. I am not sure if this will help with the issue you are having. It could also be network issues on the local network. Have you tried rebooting the bridge? Checked the bridge FAQ? Did it ever work or is this a new setup? Are you under the local wifi network with the bridge? How large is the system? What version of the Ra software is the system running?
    RadioRa2 PSP Level 2 Platiunum
    RaSelect Pro Installer
    Caseta "Pro" Installer
    My Systems:
    RadioRa2 with Triathlon Shades, Sonos, Harmony, Nest, Alexa, and HomeKit.
    Caseta with Triathlon Shades, Sonos, Harmony, Nest, Alexa, and HomeKit.

Yes, seems like that's correct, Connect Bridge cannot be deleted from an account at least not by the user (Maybe support can help doing it on the Lutron's side)
    The network is just fine, the Bridge was working and got rebooted, there are latest version of the program, app, firmware

Basically, I use a RadioRa system at home, repeater, Bridge, etc.
    I put an other system together, just to test and preprofram a Visor Controll for a client. So I added this new system as a new Home to my account.
    Then later I moved the devices and install it at the client, created an account for him. All is good at them, but I still have that test system under my account and I can't get rid out it.

So the issue is that you have two system on the same account but you do not need access to the second system any more and want to remove it from showing up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast