Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Any Smart Bulbs compatable with Lutron Smart Bridge

Any Smart Bulbs compatable with Lutron Smart Bridge

Hi All,

I was wondering if there was any smart bulbs combatable with the Lutron smart bridge ?, What I am looking to do is have a number of lamps that can be turned on or off via a Pico remote on the wall in addition to using my IPhone or Siri ?

Lutron Technical Support
    Currently, there aren't any smart bulbs that are compatible with the Caseta Smart Bridge. The only way to have the lamps respond would be to use Caseta dimmers or switches wired directly to the fixtures themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by m11rphy View Post
    I was wondering if there was any smart bulbs combatable with the Lutron smart bridge ?, What I am looking to do is have a number of lamps that can be turned on or off via a Pico remote on the wall in addition to using my IPhone or Siri ?
    If you are dead set on using "smart bulbs", your only option right now is to install some third party controller (hardware or software) which would listen for Pico presses and activate scene on bulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by veeeh View Post
    If you are dead set on using "smart bulbs", your only option right now is to install some third party controller (hardware or software) which would listen for Pico presses and activate scene on bulbs.
    I'm not deal set on Smart Bulbs, the issue is I'm in the UK and when I tried to wire up the dimmer switch it wouldn't work. I have now ordered the Caseta on/off switch which is rated at 277v hopefully this will work

Well, in this case you can just use regular incandescent or LED bulbs and connect those to Caseta dimmers. Problem solved! :)

Hello Brian, or other tech, -- I have some C7 bulbs that imitate a flicker, but the Caseta hub is not turning them on through the app or through Apple's Home App. Any suggestions?

GETTING CASETA TO TURN ON C7 bulbs that imitate a flame-flicker

Sorry folks, forgot to say I have the Caseta Smart Bridge Pro. Thanks

Lutron Technical Support
    Hello santaFeLights,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues on those C7 bulbs. In order to understand your configuration, could you please provide us with the model number of the Caseta control and the bulbs?