Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: lutron and belaste sentido touchpads

lutron and belaste sentido touchpads

We have a client asking for these keypads to control their Lutron QS system. This articles states it's possible. http://www.cepro.com/article/basalte...tat_cedia_2015

My questions are:

1. What hardware is required to make this work correctly.

2. Are there existing driver's that can be imported into QS rather manually build each command out.

Not that I have used these before but from what it says I think you would need a serial to ip and would need to send the proper commands via Lutron Protocol over ethernet to QS processor just like any other 3rd party serial device. That thing looks ugly ;)
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'm hoping a Lutron moderator can chime in on this.

Really looking for something in comparison to Illumination where .csv files could be imported as drivers so I don't have build all the commands out. Is that file hanging around somewhere, is it available and also do they recommend a best case hardware setup?

I agree, the touchpad itself has to be one of the more unintuitive control points I've run across.

Forgot to include that I found the tool that will build the driver for QS but just would like to know if one already exists for this product. Don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to.

What tool do you use for building the driver for qs?

Quote Originally Posted by totesthouse View Post
    Forgot to include that I found the tool that will build the driver for QS but just would like to know if one already exists for this product. Don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to.

????? What exactly are you referring too