Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9.2/3 to 10.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mike S. View Post
    Good Afternoon Everyone,

Our Engineering team has identified what is causing some project files to fail updating from 9.2 and 9.3 to fail converting to 10.0. We are working on a patch release of the software and that should be released in the next few days. In the mean time we do have a work around, the cause of the issue is having any keypad button type set as a Shade Toggle. To get a project file to upgrade you can change the button type, convert the project to 10.0 and then change the button type back to Shade Toggle in the 10.0 version of the project. Once the software patch is released, this will not need to be done.
    Mike S.- I do not have any shades in my system or shade toggles. I do have the original shade Pico for RA2 (RRD-3BRL...) running lights. Would that cause the same issue? I can run a report if needed.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Thank you so very much Mike! That so solved my problem converting.

I had no idea how many shade toggles I had on this 9.3 project so it took awhile to hunt thru 150 devices. But it converted up to 10.0 just fine! Whew!

Now I get to learn how to setup rollbacks! Really excited about all the new features and the Lutron Connect Bridge.

Thank you again!

3. Likes Mike S. liked this post
    Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Try changing your Pico to a lighting Pico, they will activate as both. Then save and try to convert that file. If that does not work, send in your file for us to take a look at, systemsupport@lutron.com

5. Thanks SDR-Mike thanked for this post
    Likes SDR-Mike liked this post
    Mike S.- Hard wired for the firmware update and transfer after changing the old shade Pico to "light". Everything went in smooth and working great. Activating the Connect Bridge was simple and straight forward. Seamless transition between 4G/LTE and wifi. I'll test the geofencing when I leave the house tomorrow.

Hi, any news on an updated 10.0 that fixes the issue? Would be good to increment the version number too :)

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    We are still working on the fix for this issue, we are hoping to have a release sometime next week.

I am trying to upgrade the bios and firmware from 9.2 to the latest. The system has about 45 devices. It gets stuck at 2% and then errors the main repeater (so I have to power cycle). I don't have any shades, but I do have some picos for lights if that makes a difference. Any help out there?

I haven't had any problems from 9.3 to 10.0/10.1. 10.2 is out now as well. Try "updating" your firmware on the 9.3 again, then try the 10.0.

Where can I get 9.3?

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoRep View Post
    I haven't had any problems from 9.3 to 10.0/10.1. 10.2 is out now as well. Try "updating" your firmware on the 9.3 again, then try the 10.0.
    I can't seem to track down 9.3, the last version of the software I had was 9.2 and when I try to upgrade the firmware there it only says it is "upgrading" to 9.2.

Send me an email, I'll see if I can help out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast