Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: How to clone a Caseta house to another phone?

How to clone a Caseta house to another phone?

I set up my house with Caseta bridge plugged into our WiFi router, then downloaded the app to my Android phone and manually entered each room's Caseta light switches in in the App. My wife now wants me to set up her iPhone so she can also control all the lights. I'm not an Apple user, but I managed to download the app to her phone. How do I get our rooms & lights into the app now? Do I have to manually set up all the lights again, room by room? Or can I import that into her iPhone?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm no an app guy.

Thx

Lutron Technical Support
    Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. We hope that you are enjoying your Caseta system. Your system can be shared with up to 10 users! Simply log in with your email and password on their Lutron app. All of your devices, scenes, and schedules will be accessible through their phone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesto View Post
    I set up my house with Caseta bridge plugged into our WiFi router, then downloaded the app to my Android phone and manually entered each room's Caseta light switches in in the App. My wife now wants me to set up her iPhone so she can also control all the lights. I'm not an Apple user, but I managed to download the app to her phone. How do I get our rooms & lights into the app now? Do I have to manually set up all the lights again, room by room? Or can I import that into her iPhone?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm no an app guy. pokedoku

Thx
    You can install the Caseta app on her iPhone, sign in with your Lutron account, and the Caseta app will automatically discover and connect to the Caseta bridge, fetching all paired devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesto View Post

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm no an app guy.snaptik

Thx
    Ensure that you have the Lutron Caseta app installed on your wife's iPhone. You can download it from the App Store. If you haven't already, create a Lutron account within the app. This account will help sync your smart home settings across different devices.