Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Thermostats of Radio Ra2 not working with Control4 Drivers

Thermostats of Radio Ra2 not working with Control4 Drivers

I have been having a lot of problems with the Thermostats, i can not make them connect to the processor in Composer, is there a solution yet?, regards

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by savimagc View Post
    I have been having a lot of problems with the Thermostats, i can not make them connect to the processor in Composer, is there a solution yet?, regards
    Do you know what version driver you have? Can you please make sure you are using the latest driver released 10/24/2013.

Where can i downloda the new drivers

Quote Originally Posted by savimagc View Post
    I tryed to download the drivers from the Radio ra2 site, but the driver that i downloded was modifed on the 08/08/2012, is this the one that will work?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    The driver you would have to update is the main repeater driver. This driver will have version [v8 rev 20131022]. After upgrading this driver please power-cycle the Control4 processor and re-start the software. Then disconnect and re-connect the Main Repeater in the Control4 software.