Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lutron Caseta motion sensor lights

Lutron Caseta motion sensor lights

I am looking for some some motion sensor lights to use in a few rooms in my house. I currently have the Caseta lights now. Which device do I need to in order for it still work with hub? Levton sensors?

Lutron Technical Support
    If you have the Pro bridge, you can use any of the products by companies under Security and A/V Integration at: http://www.casetawireless.com/Pages/ProProducts.aspx. If you have the standard bridge, you can use any of the products of the following companies: http://www.casetawireless.com/Pages/Alliances.aspx.

Thank you. I have the pro bridge. I saw the Lutron Caseta website in wall/ceiling sensors. Would those work or do I need to use the ones on the site you sent me?

Lutron Technical Support
    None of the Lutron occupancy sensors will work with the Caseta bridge. Since you have the Pro bridge, you could use sensors from companies in either of the above links, through their system, and have it trigger dimmers in our system.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Squill View Post
    I am looking for some some motion sensor lights to use in a few rooms in my house. I currently have the Caseta lights now. Which device do I need to in order for it still work with hub? Levton sensors?
    Squill - Lutron wireless occupancy sensors will work with Caseta dimmers/switches in standalone mode, meaning they cannot be paired to a Smart Bridge or the app. Do you require app based control of the lights in the rooms where you'd like to add occupancy sensors? If not, our occupancy sensors will work with your Caseta dimmers/switches.

I would like to control the occupancy sensors with the app.

Lutron Technical Support
    I would like to control the occupancy sensors with the app.
    I will forward your request over to our development engineers as a possible future expansion to the Caseta system. Thank you for your suggestion.

Do any of the Lutron Occupancy/Vacancy Senors work with the Lutron Smart Pro Bridge and/or app yet? I currently have two rooms with Occupancy/Motion with Leviton that I would like to switch to the Lutron Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors. The Smart Bridge doesn't work with Leviton.

Do any of the Lutron Occupancy/Vacancy Senors work with the Lutron Smart Pro Bridge and/or app yet? I currently have two rooms with Occupancy/Motion with Leviton that I would like to switch to the Lutron Occupancy/Vacancy Sensors. The Smart Bridge doesn't work with Leviton.
    The sensors are stand-alone only. They do not work within Caseta, and the radio sensors will not work with the SMB.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Okay thank you. I would think there would be Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor that would work with the Smart Pro Bridge. What is the purpose of having a product that can't work the bridge. I am assuming the Radio Powr Savr Wireless daylight Sensor doesn't work with the bridge either?

Is there a page that tells me what Lutron products work with the Lutron Smart Pro Bridge?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast