Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: QS shade conditional programming on T10RL

QS shade conditional programming on T10RL

Application: Homeworks QS system, office with 8 shades. In addition to controlling the shades en mass, the client wants individual control. What I was thinking of is using a T10RL keypad, assigning the first 8 buttons to the individual shades, buttons 9 and 10 for open/close of the selected shade, the raise/lower buttons for the selected shade and the larger master buttons to open and close all eight. However, I'm less than "fluent" with conditional programming. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. If someone has a better way of approaching this application they would like to share, that would be great also.

I do understand your request, however a more intuitive way to achieve the level of control you are looking for could be open/stop/close/stop programming for each of the eight buttons, with two additional buttons for 'all open' and 'all close'. I believe this programming would be more intuitive for users who are not familiar with the system and do not use it often. Otherwise you are proposing a button press that does nothing with no indication as to what to do next in order to move the shade.

and that's why I posted to the forum, to benefit from the wisdom and experience of others... I like you idea much better than my own. Thanks!