Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Lights turn on sometimes, dim sometimes, and flash sometimes. Inconsistent Behavior

Lights turn on sometimes, dim sometimes, and flash sometimes. Inconsistent Behavior

I am using the Caseta App and in wall dimmers with Satco dimmable Par 20 7W 3000 k bulbs. I know these aren't on the approved list, but they do dim and do not buzz. Before I replace 150 bulbs I want to make sure the bulbs are the actual problem.

Scenes do not load the same every time. One section of lights will turn on and the others will not, but the next time I load the scene everything will turn on perfectly. I have the same issue when using the Pico remote.

Any suggestions?

Lutron Technical Support
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoff3cas View Post
    I am using the Caseta App and in wall dimmers with Satco dimmable Par 20 7W 3000 k bulbs. I know these aren't on the approved list, but they do dim and do not buzz. Before I replace 150 bulbs I want to make sure the bulbs are the actual problem.

Scenes do not load the same every time. One section of lights will turn on and the others will not, but the next time I load the scene everything will turn on perfectly. I have the same issue when using the Pico remote.

Any suggestions?

I can only suggest to use an LED bulb that is on our approved list. We've seen issues like this with some LED bulbs, which has kept them off our approved list.