Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Casita PD-6ANS-WH Help with WINK Hub

Casita PD-6ANS-WH Help with WINK Hub

I have several of the Caseta Dimmers connected to my WINK Hub. So I purchased 5 of the Caseta on/off switches (PD-6ANS-WH) ASSUMING they would work with WINK... I was wrong I guess. Can anyone tell me if there is a way for me to get them to connect to my WINK Hub? Can I request an integration with the Wink Hub?

Thanks for your help!!

Lutron Technical Support
    We are sorry for any issues you are having linking the PD-6ANS to the Wink hub.
    I will forward your request to our engineering department.

Can we expect integration soon? I bought this so I could remotely turn off my kitchen down lights. The dimmer doesn't work with the lights, but this one does because they hook up to the wink hub individually for dimming. I just need to be able to turn them off and on remotely.

Any updates on this?
    I have a couple of dimmers that work great with the Wink Hub.
    Now I got PD-6ANS-WH to use it in 3-way configuration.
    I assumed it would work with Wink, just like the dimmers do.
    It doesn't :(

Lutron Technical Support
    Currently the PD-6ANS still doesn't work directly with the Wink hub. I have alerted the engineers to this, and they are working with Wink. Hopefully it will work soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. View Post
    Currently the PD-6ANS still doesn't work directly with the Wink hub. I have alerted the engineers to this, and they are working with Wink. Hopefully it will work soon.
    Thanks for that!

Any idea what kind of a timeline we are looking at here?
    I'm on the fence, I have a bunch of those switches waiting to be installed...
    If it's going to take a few weeks I'll just wait. Otherwise I might have to
    return them and go for a different option...

I really like Lutron switches, they work much better than other models.

Unfortunately the Lutron bridge is just not configurable enough...
    Which is a shame, since I actually like that thing too ;)
    It's smaller than Wink, doesn't use WiFi and toggles lights instantaneously (without 2-3 second delay like Wink)...

Quote Originally Posted by sjakub View Post
    Unfortunately the Lutron bridge is just not configurable enough... Which is a shame, since I actually like that thing too ;)
    It's smaller than Wink, doesn't use WiFi and toggles lights instantaneously (without 2-3 second delay like Wink)...
    sjakub, can you tell, what sort of configuration you are missing on the bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by veeeh View Post
    sjakub, can you tell, what sort of configuration you are missing on the bridge?
    I'd like to switch things based on Nest home/away status.
    So if Nest switches to Away, to turn off the lights, and when it switches to Home mode, to turn things on.
    Also, to be able to turn things off after a delay. So if a switch gets turn on, it will automatically get turned off after X minutes.

All of those are possible with Wink, but as far as I know, not with Lutron bridge...

Update?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. View Post
    Feels like I'm in the middle of a Home Automation limbo... Love my Lutron products...love my smart bridge pro but since the SBP won't work with Wink I figured I'd transfer all of my switches directly over to my Wink hub instead... Apparently I won't be doing this because for some reason the On/Off switches don't work. Any update or ETA?

if you have a smartbige pro look at homeseer

Quote Originally Posted by mssearch View Post
    Feels like I'm in the middle of a Home Automation limbo... Love my Lutron products...love my smart bridge pro but since the SBP won't work with Wink I figured I'd transfer all of my switches directly over to my Wink hub instead... Apparently I won't be doing this because for some reason the On/Off switches don't work. Any update or ETA?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast