Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Control4 QS drivers

Control4 QS drivers

I know that this has been asked before, but I cannot find the Control4 Homeworks QS/GrafikEye QS drivers. Are they still on the resi site, and if so where? Thanks

The drivers can be found by logging into your myLutron account at www.lutron.com. The resi websites have been discontinued. If you do not have a myLutron account then please register for one and then send an email to mylutronsupport@lutron.com to get your appropriate dealer permissions setup.

Once logged in you will then go to the software downloads section (under Service & support at the top) and there will be a link for integration drivers. We have currently been experiencing some issues with the driver links and hope to have them back up and working soon. If you require the drivers sooner then please submit an email request to systemsupport@lutron.com

Is there any QSE-CI-WCI drivers available?

Hello vbibin06,
    I know I addressed this via email that you sent in but I will also address this hear for you and the other community members.
    We have already identified that this will be in HWQS. The Control4 driver pack we offer does include one for the QSE-CI-WCI. The driver links on the website have been fixed by the way.

Based on these Posts I assume that Lutron lighting solutions will work with Control4. For the people here that have done it, is this a robust integration? I am planning new construction and so far the control4 dealers I have found do not sell Lutron, so I may need to find two different integrators and get them together. Of course this is only if I choose Control4 but do not want their lighting solution.

Is it me being thick or is it near impossible to locate a up to date set of HWQS drivers for Control4, its been 18 months since we built a project and I want to check we have the most up to date drivers but they are nowhere to be found!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    Based on these Posts I assume that Lutron lighting solutions will work with Control4. For the people here that have done it, is this a robust integration? I am planning new construction and so far the control4 dealers I have found do not sell Lutron, so I may need to find two different integrators and get them together. Of course this is only if I choose Control4 but do not want their lighting solution.
    Which country are you in? We do both and Lutron is bullet proof on the couple we have done and play's nice with Control4, yes I would avoid C4 lighting if you have the budget for Lutron much more robust architecture

9. Likes domino liked this post
    hi guys

i have been playing with the c4 drivers and the individual control of loads is perfect. however i want to have the scenes on my Seetouch keypads on C4. anyone please care to help me with that? perhaps a demo .c4z file to orientate me please?

I Don't think you will be able to trigger a Lutron scene from within Control4 with the drivers they have.

I would either duplicate the scene in control4's Agent for 'Advanced Lighting' or to save things being duplicated and being out of sync in the future ditch the Lutron scene and set it all in C4 and configure the Lutron button in C4 to call up the C4 scene.

Does the Lutron Scene show up on the integration report?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast