Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Control4 QS drivers

Quote Originally Posted by 21stcenturyElec View Post
    I Don't think you will be able to trigger a Lutron scene from within Control4 with the drivers they have.

I would either duplicate the scene in control4's Agent for 'Advanced Lighting' or to save things being duplicated and being out of sync in the future ditch the Lutron scene and set it all in C4 and configure the Lutron button in C4 to call up the C4 scene.

Does the Lutron Scene show up on the integration report?
    hi
    i would really much like to have lutron working independently of c4 because in case the c4 processor is down i still want the client to operate the lutron system. cz i know lutron hwqs processor have never let me down and it's been 15 years now that i install them and i have yet to see a processor failure.

in terms of C4 agent i will give it a try but i though it was much more easier than that. when looking at the lutron homeworks keypad driver on c4 it states something about inputting the integration protocol for the scene. i take it we would perhaps have to input the right protocol with the colon to activate a scene? but the lutron integration protocole pdf doens't put it in the same format as c4 states in its note. I understand c4 wants brackets at each end but the digits order i don't get.. this is their example; [01:04:01:01:01]

thanks again for the reply

I had a quick look and I think you are using the wrong keypad driver, that sounds like the Homeworks version not the Homeworks QS version (keypad_qs_lutron.c4i)

If you use the C4 Agent to set a big scene, quick way to duplicate the Lutron one is turn all lutron loads off then operate the Lutron Scene, then go to the Advanced Lighting in Agents in composer, add a new Lighting Scene called whatever you need it to be then add the loads but don't set the levels then click the 'Get Lighting Levels' button next to the Add/Remove Loads button. That will pull in the lighting loads levels currently on the Lutron system so you can do a quick check and you're done

Quote Originally Posted by 21stcenturyElec View Post
    I had a quick look and I think you are using the wrong keypad driver, that sounds like the Homeworks version not the Homeworks QS version (keypad_qs_lutron.c4i)

If you use the C4 Agent to set a big scene, quick way to duplicate the Lutron one is turn all lutron loads off then operate the Lutron Scene, then go to the Advanced Lighting in Agents in composer, add a new Lighting Scene called whatever you need it to be then add the loads but don't set the levels then click the 'Get Lighting Levels' button next to the Add/Remove Loads button. That will pull in the lighting loads levels currently on the Lutron system so you can do a quick check and you're done
    the advanced lighting looks super easy to do. i'll check it out. thanks again for your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12