Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Verifying low-end procedure - bug?

Post Verifying low-end procedure - bug?

When using Inclusive and selecting the Low-end Adjustment feature under Tools, we have the option to "flash" the zone we selected for low-end verification. In several occasions, clicking on Flash would cause more than one zone to flash: the one we selected, and another random one. The random one often happens to be the one associated to a hybrid keypad button. Has anyone experienced this phenomena before?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Dimerize, we haven't had any known issues that explain the symptoms you are experiencing. The next time you have this happen, could you create a support file and send it in to systemsupport@lutron.com and we can take a look at what may be causing this to happen.

I have seen this before, usually with older dimmers that the firmware has trouble with the low end feature. I was told by the engineers that this shouldn't be the case, but my demo box would flash all the dimmers when I used the tool.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

I see this too, mostly with the wall plug dimmers and appliance switches. Those devices seem to always flash.