Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: H48 card triangle symbol

H48 card triangle symbol

Hi, i have a Homeworks QS system installed, programed and working, suddenly the dimmers and switches attached to a H48 card not work. When i open the project in the lutron homeworks software and go to link assigment appears in the port 1 of processor 1 (the link of H48 card) a yellow triangle with ! symbol inside. This symbol says that we need a valid software license to transfer Q96 information in this link and have to buy a valid key.
    What can i do for solve this issue???????

Have you purchased a liscense yet to use H48 on a qs processor ? You need a liscense key to activate a link on the qs processor has that been done yet

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisdo View Post
    Hi, i have a Homeworks QS system installed, programed and working, suddenly the dimmers and switches attached to a H48 card not work. When i open the project in the lutron homeworks software and go to link assigment appears in the port 1 of processor 1 (the link of H48 card) a yellow triangle with ! symbol inside. This symbol says that we need a valid software license to transfer Q96 information in this link and have to buy a valid key.
    What can i do for solve this issue???????
    Dear Luisdo,

Thank you for the inquiry.

In the 9.X versions of the HWQS software you will see the yellow triangle because the link is now H48/Q96. If you click on the message it will tell you "You need a valid software license to transfer Q96 information on this link." This means you only need a software license if you are using a Q96. If you are not using a Q96 then you do not need a software license to communicate to the H48 devices.