Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: integration with somfy

integration with somfy

i have a client that has a ra2 system that was integrated with somfy powered shades using somfy's URTSI translator that communicates via rs232. all was working until i upgraded the ra2 firmware to 6.2. since then no shade commands are recognized. the URTSI programing remains intact. were the key pad addresses modified with the firmware upgrade?

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    The RadioRA2 system has not modified the feedback that is sent when a button is pressed on the RadioRA2 system. If you establish a telnet connection with the RadioRA2 main repeater and press a button in the system you will be able to see the feedback that is being sent. If you then connect to the Somfy URTSI translator and send this same feedback do the shades respond? As the RadioRA2 system is not capable of sending custom strings the Somfy URTSI translator need to be able to be programmed to act upon the feedback that is being sent.

Quote Originally Posted by tfrench View Post
    i have a client that has a ra2 system that was integrated with somfy powered shades using somfy's URTSI translator that communicates via rs232. all was working until i upgraded the ra2 firmware to 6.2. since then no shade commands are recognized. the URTSI programing remains intact. were the key pad addresses modified with the firmware upgrade?
    Can you tell me how did you do? I what do the same with Homeworks QS/Grafik Eye QS. Thanks