Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: How do I change my timeclock event?

Authorized Lutron Contributor

How do I change my timeclock event?

One the questions we get from our customers is, “How do I change my timeclock event?”

In Quantum 1.5 to 2.7, go to Q-Admin, Control and Monitoring Tab, Timeclock, on the right hand side select “Set up timeclock events”, click on “Launch Timeclock Wizard” and follow the steps on screen. The process is outlined in the user guide (part of the Operations & Maintenance Manual), starting on page 24. We also have a video that covers the process: Editing an Existing Timeclock

In Quantum 3.0 or later, you will use the Schedules tile from the Main Dashboard or Area Dashboard. Just click the event on the calendar and then click the pencil icon to edit. Schedules are covered in the User Guide beginning on page 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L. View Post
    One the questions we get from our customers is, �How do I change my timeclock event?�In Quantum 1.5 to 2.7, go to Q-Admin, Control and Monitoring Tab, Timeclock, on the right hand side select �Set up timeclock events�, click on �Launch Timeclock Wizard� and follow the steps on screen. The process is outlined in the user guide (part of the Operations & Maintenance Manual), starting on page 24. We also have a video that covers the process: Editing an Existing TimeclockIn Quantum 3.0 or later, you will use the Schedules tile from the Main Dashboard or Area Dashboard. Just click the event on the calendar and then click the pencil icon to edit. Schedules are covered in the User Guide beginning on page 12.
    Here, you have the ability to edit clock in and clock out times, change shift dates, update the position, and add notes to the shift UPSers

Your current code unconditionally sets 'start = time.time()' at the top of the loop, so the 'diff = end-start' calculated a little later will always be a relatively small number.

Thanks for the solution and information
    Last edited by Adam K.; 11-04-2020 at 04:23 PM.