Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: How can I change a scene for a particular area?

Authorized Lutron Contributor

How can I change a scene for a particular area?

One the questions we get from our customers is, “How can I change a scene for a particular area?”

In Quantum 1.5 to 2.7, the settings for scenes can be found in Q-Admin, Control and Monitoring tab, Control. The steps for modifying the scenes can be found in the user guide (part of the Operations & Maintenance Manual), on page 11.

In Quantum Vue (Quantum 3.0 and above), select the Lights tile from the Area Dashboard to open the Lights detail screen for the current area. The interactive screen provides a list of area scenes on the left and a series of zone control sliders in the center. Use the sliders to set the light levels where you want, then click the “Save To” link to choose a scene to save the new settings to.

I am also search for solution

I experienced the same kind of problem. If you guys have some solutions please share...Cezaneowner of washing machine wise https://washingmachinewise.in

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L. View Post
    One the questions we get from our customers is, �How can I change a scene for a particular area?�

In Quantum 1.5 to 2.7, the settings for scenes can be found in Q-Admin, Control and Monitoring tab, Control. The steps for modifying the scenes can be found in the user guide (part of the Operations & Maintenance Manual), on page 11.

In Quantum Vue (Quantum 3.0 and above), select the Lights tile from the Area Dashboard to open the Lights detail screen for the current area. The interactive screen provides a list of area scenes on the left and a series of zone control sliders in the center. Use the sliders to set the light levels where you want, then click the �Save To� link to choose a scene to save the new settings to.
    This is not properly works for me.