My 15 year old microwave blew up so I replaced it with a brand new LG.

Now, with the new microwave operating in heating mode, the LED lights controlled by a TGCL-153P flicker dramatically. The microwave is mounted on the opposite side of the same wall with the plastic box holding the dimmer. They are about 9" apart.

When I relocate the microwave using an extension cord plugged into the microwave circuit to a distance of about 3 feet away from the dimmer, the flicker ceases. The lights dim while the microwave is heating, but there's no flicker.

I have second TGCL-153P mounted about 15 feet from the microwave controlling a separate set of LEDs, which is on the same breaker circuit as the misbehaving dimmer. It exhibits no problem when the microwave is heating.

Since the misbehaving dimmer is on a 3-way circuit with a second switch about 10 feet away from the Microwave, I want to swap the positions of the switch and the dimmer. However, the dimmer is wired per Lutron Technical Support Wiring Tool Diagram 368-4493h which shows the light connected to the switch common. I can't find a 3-way circuit diagram where the light is connected to the dimmer.

Does anyone have a schematic that will allow me to swap the dimmer and switch locations in the Lutron tool drawing without opening the wall and pulling another wire?

Thanks

Jimbo