Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Light scene sheduled 20mins after sunset, is coming on mid day?

Light scene sheduled 20mins after sunset, is coming on mid day?

Any way to check the time on the sunset? my timed events all work fine, ...haven't figured out what time they are coming yet, except it is sometime between noon and 3pm, and I have them scheduled for 20 mins after sunset
    Sunset is 5:18 pm here in northern California today
    Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks Jeff

Lutron Technical Support
    It could be that the bridge doesn't have the correct time running on it when it was originally set up. Make sure your phone's Location Services is on for Lutron, And that your phone's GPS/map shows your location properly. After that, in the Caseta app, go to Settings > Advanced > Time & Location, and tap "Save" in the upper-right corner. This part will take a few minutes (5-10) and should set the location and time on the bridge to the location on your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. View Post
    It could be that the bridge doesn't have the correct time running on it when it was originally set up. Make sure your phone's Location Services is on for Lutron, And that your phone's GPS/map shows your location properly. After that, in the Caseta app, go to Settings > Advanced > Time & Location, and tap "Save" in the upper-right corner. This part will take a few minutes (5-10) and should set the location and time on the bridge to the location on your phone.
    I used my I pad mini (wifi only tablet) to set it up...evidently its location services is not GPS based?..I logged in using my android phone, and followed the instructions you posted, and it corrected the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffnrivercity View Post
    I used my I pad mini (wifi only tablet) to set it up...evidently its location services is not GPS based?..I logged in using my android phone, and followed the instructions you posted, and it corrected the problem
    I've done this with both my iPad and iPhone. The time zone and location both show correctly on both devices yet schedules are executng exactly one hour early. Any other suggestions?