Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Alarm.com Integration with RA3

Question Alarm.com Integration with RA3

Everything that I have found and my Alarm.com provider refers to RA2 integration. Alarm.com says that it integrates with RA3, but I cannot find any information on how to set it up on Alarm.com side of it. Does anyone have any information or experience setting up this integration?

Administrator
    Alarm.com used to integrate via Telnet on RadioRA2. RadioRA3 now uses Lutron's proprietary LEAP-API so you would need to contact Alarm.com to see if they have a LEAP-driver available for download that would allow you to integrate with a RA3 system.

Thank you for the guidance. My Alarm.com provider was able to activate the integration and it works for devices. However, the Lutron app indicates that Scenes are configured and according to the information shown in there for and with Alarm branding, scenes will be able to be triggered from Alarm.com. Do the integrations that you are aware of have both scenes and devices available in Alarm.com?

Administrator
    You would need to already have the scenes built within RA3, you could do this as a shared scene or attached to a phantom or physical keypad button, that will then populate for your reference with an integration ID in your integration report

Thank you for your reply. I have already set-up the scenes in RA3 designer and attached them to buttons on devices and enabled them in the interface configuration within Alarm.com mobile app. However, they just do not show up in Alarm.com web parge or mobile app at all.