Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: search

search

I swear i searched but havent come up with anything.
    Guys are we able to copy and paste a scene? I know about button programming, however what im asking about is in timeclock programming, i would like to build a scene and then copy it to another timeclock event and then edit in that event.

It seems like a bit of an oversight to not be able to copy and paste an entire scene, i use to do it in illumination back in the day, but no dice now. Nay thoughts??

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    RadioRA 2 unfortunately cannot accomplish this task. Timeclocks all have to be built individually in RadioRA 2. You are correct that HomeWorks Illumination and HomeWorks QS for that matter can both accomplish this task. This is purely a feature available in the HomeWorks product family that is not available in RadioRA 2.

crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter M. View Post
    RadioRA 2 unfortunately cannot accomplish this task. Timeclocks all have to be built individually in RadioRA 2. You are correct that HomeWorks Illumination and HomeWorks QS for that matter can both accomplish this task. This is purely a feature available in the HomeWorks product family that is not available in RadioRA 2.

Ok thanks, just wanted to be sure, I had to take a picture of my scene tab with my iphone to ensure i got all the same loads in the next timeclock scene, which of course to me seemed super stupid. I cant see how the ability to copy/paste a scene would at all devalue the premium product but hey what do i know right?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Atekind View Post
    Ok thanks, just wanted to be sure, I had to take a picture of my scene tab with my iphone to ensure i got all the same loads in the next timeclock scene, which of course to me seemed super stupid. I cant see how the ability to copy/paste a scene would at all devalue the premium product but hey what do i know right?

Cheers!
    I may be missing your question. I copy timeclock events all the time. Just tried it to make sure.
    Ie. All Exterior on. copy. past to new. Change name. change values.

Now you can't copy a standard scene from a keypad and past to a time clock. That would be very helpful.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MitchE View Post
    I may be missing your question. I copy timeclock events all the time. Just tried it to make sure.

Now you can't copy a standard scene from a keypad and past to a time clock. That would be very helpful.

I may be just missing something super simple but what do you "highlight-copy-paste" i cant grab all of the "scene" and right click, i cant right click on the timeclock tab itself, im sure its staring me in the face but man i cant see it......

Quote Originally Posted by MitchE View Post

A time-clock report similar to the keypad report would be nice. It is displayed on the iPad in the schedules tab, but we don't always have one readily available
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

Quote Originally Posted by Atekind View Post
    I may be just missing something super simple but what do you "highlight-copy-paste" i cant grab all of the "scene" and right click, i cant right click on the timeclock tab itself, im sure its staring me in the face but man i cant see it......
    Yes it's simple
    Under the time clock column click on the event you want to copy
    Click on the copy button next to "select rooms"
    Click on "click here to create a new timeclock event"
    Click on past next to the select rooms
    Change name and values on new event

Use it all the time for creating a "on" event the copy and past for new "off" event. Change name to ____off and change values to off/00