I have been using Casetta switches successfully for years now, however recently I had an interesting problem.I wanted to put an on/off (non dimmable) Casetta switch in my bathroom that feeds the ventilation fan and one light. I used a PD-6ANS switch (neutral required switch). The circuit I was connecting this switch to has a 2 foot long, LED bathroom light bulb draws almost no amperage, and the ventilation fan draws about 650 watts. Since I am not attempting to utilize a dimming switch, I did not think I would have any operational problems with a simple on/off function even though the amp draw was very low.After killing the power at the breaker box, I removed the single pole (two black wires feeding the switch) then turned the power back on and identify the hot vs the load wires with my Fluke meter and placed some red tape on the hot. I then killed the power again and wired up the ANS6 red to red, black to black, neutral the neutral bundle, ground to ground and cap off the blue on the Cassetta. Straight forward and simple.I turn on the power at the breaker, so I can test the switch. Interestingly, the tiny little led light located on the switch is not illuminated. Also, the switch does not turn on the light or the fan. Strange I thought. So I pulled out the power off slider on the bottom of the switch, then slid it back in and Wala, the tiny led on the switch was illuminated. Unfortunately, the lights or fan still did not operate when I pushed the on button. I removed the vent fan cover and unplugged the power connector and then plugged it back into the fan (with the switch in the on position). The fan started and the light illuminated. I turned the switch to the off position and then back on, but the led on the switch was no longer illuminated and neither the fan nor light worked. I called Lutron tech and described the problem. The tech seemed somewhat unsure exactly what the problem could be and suggested I try a minimum load capacitor, which I happened to have in my electrical toolbox. This did not solve the problem, so I removed the switch and reinstalled the single pole switch and bowed my head in shame.Later that evening, I grabbed my Klien RT259 receptacle tester and checked the bathroom hallway and kitchen plugs. I discovered that two plugs in my kitchen reported a HOT / NUE REV fault. They worked, but they were wired incorrectly. So I fixed the problem and retested the plugs, and they were now working and reporting correctly. INTERESTINGLY, I used my Klien sniffer and discovered that those plugs that I had just rewired due to the fault, were on the same circuit at the bathroom vent fan and light. Crazy huh?So based on what I have described, does anyone think that the HOT / NUE REV issue was responsible for the unusual behavior of the ANS6 switch, I was installing in the bathroom?I have a not-so-great understanding of how electrical systems work, so that is why I am asking. Thank you for any comments you can provide.