Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 12.10 Essentials to Inclusive link no longer valid?

Exclamation 12.10 Essentials to Inclusive link no longer valid?

Hello, I just downloaded 12.10 so that I can start updating my existing Ra2 system (it's been 5+ years) for a remodel. The original project was built with 12.7 in Inclusive, so I cannot open the file until I upgrade 12.10 to Inclusive. When I attempt to start the upgrade, the link that says 'click here' takes me to a Lutron page that says 'Sorry, Access is denied.

If you feel you've reached this page in error, please contact the administrator.'
    I have a valid mylutron account ( I just logged in earlier today) and I had previously taken level1 and level2 training. I have also recently completed the Ra3 online training.

Has anyone else seen this? What else can i do?

I recently installed 12.10 on a new laptop and was able to upgrade with no issues. Instead of clicking on "here" on the upgrade window within Essentials open a browser window and log into your MyLutron account. From there open the Design Software window under Technical Information and click on "Click here to upgrade your software" at the bottom of the window. I you don't see that link or it doesn't work there is probably something messed up with your account and you should call Lutron support.

Resolved...feel silly

Thanks, what you said got my mind thinking...I realized that I had completed the Ra2 training (level1 and level2) back before the myLutron accounts and training site were completed in their current iterations. I needed to go back and retake the online trainings and now the upgrade works as it should. So it WAS an account issue! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by scruzguy View Post
    I recently installed 12.10 on a new laptop and was able to upgrade with no issues. Instead of clicking on "here" on the upgrade window within Essentials open a browser window and log into your MyLutron account. From there open the Design Software window under Technical Information and click on "Click here to upgrade your software" at the bottom of the window. I you don't see that link or it doesn't work there is probably something messed up with your account and you should call Lutron support.