Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Programming Button as a raise and also single action button, help?

Programming Button as a raise and also single action button, help?

Hi, maybe this is fairly easy and i just cant work it out. but what im trying to achieve is that on one palladium button i can press it once to turn a load on to say 75% but if i hold the button down it will act as a raise and when i release the button it will stay at what ever brightness it got to. if someone could help explain how to do that then the theory obviously should follow for the opposite. I'm hoping to be able to take that programming forward to use on retractive toggle switches but my test set up is with a palladium KP. Thanks in advance.

While this could be done with conditional programming I believe, have you tried just checking Cycle Dim for that button?

I didn't know about that actually, that sounds like exactly what i was looking for haha, but i found an alternate way of doing it now and im half way through writing that program so i think ill just stick to that, even if its not quite as simple as the cycle dim, but i know for next time now. Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by torenswain View Post
    Hi, maybe this is fairly easy and i just cant work it out. but what im trying to achieve is that on one palladium button i can press it once to turn a load on to say 75% but if i hold the button down it will act as a raise and when i release the button it will stay at what ever brightness it got to. if someone could help explain how to do that then the theory obviously should follow for the opposite. I'm hoping to be able to take that programming forward to use on retractive toggle switches but my test set up is with a palladium plinko KP. Thanks in advance.
    While it's possible to achieve this with conditional programming, have you considered simply checking Cycle Dim for that button?