I am having an issue with my battery-powered Lutron Serena shade(s) going up.

Background/Issue: One unit has stopped going up when I press the remote to bring three units up (all three are on the same system/remote). I have to hold the base of the this single problematic unit in question and help it up when I press the up button on the remote. The other two shades on this system (living room) will go up all the way without issue. If I don't help the unit with the issue, it will stop after about an inch and the motor indicator light will blink green and red three times. (Batteries have been replaced with Duracell per tech support's recommendation).

I had a similar issue about two years ago and called Lutron customer service. They told me that it was a defect and, thankfully, was still covered under the 10 year warranty. Now this same problem is happening again, but unfortunately I'm outside of the 10 year warranty.

Possible Solutions?/Concerns:
I'm wondering if there is any way to replace the motor through Lutron service or a third party, contact a service rep to have the faulty motor replaced, or some other possible solution to this problem, other than complete replacement at full price. Lutron tech support has told me it's outside of the warranty and I can contact sales to order a new product. It seems that these products are essentially throw-away products if they fail outside of the warranty period. I have a total of nine battery powered shades in various room, two of which were replaced under the warranty in June 2021 and now this third one failing because the same issue, but no longer covered. It seems only a matter of time for the other unit motors to fail given this pattern.

Community Inputs: Does anyone have a similar experience with motor failure(?). Possible credit toward buying a new product because of motor failure? Experience replacing the motor? Or any other inputs on this issue?

Please let me know if anyone needs me to provide additional details or clarifications.