Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Caseta dimmer will not turn off from iPhone App

Caseta dimmer will not turn off from iPhone App

I have a dozen Caseta dimmer switches in my home. All work great with the App. Scheduling is a breeze. I have noticed that one of the Caseta dimmers will turn off with the App, or from a schedule, BUT it will not turn off with the App, or from a schedule. I need to physically hit the switch to turn off. I have also deleted the switch from my app, and re-defined it. I still have the same problem. I have a dozen other switches that are working great. I am not using Home App, and I do not have a hub installed.

Thanks,

Bret
    St. George, UT

For some reason I cannot edit my thread. I have some errors in the description. My Caseta switch WILL turn ON(using the app), but it will NOT turn OFF(using the app). I am not using Home Kit. I DO have a hub installed. Geese, sorry for the confusion.

Lutron Technical Support
    Hello Bret and welcome to the forums!

We are sorry to hear that this one switch may be causing trouble. Could you please try factory resetting the unit and adding it back to your system? To reset a Caseta device, please follow this video:

Please note: This same gesture applies to all Caseta devices (switches, plugs, etc.).

Factory Reset fixed switch

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon W. View Post
    Hello Bret and welcome to the forums!

We are sorry to hear that this one switch may be causing trouble. Could you please try factory resetting the unit and adding it back to your system? To reset a Caseta device, please follow this video:

Please note: This same gesture applies to all Caseta devices (switches, plugs, etc.).
    Thanks Brandon. The factory reset appears to have resolved the problem. Thanks again!