Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bill of material prices

Bill of material prices

hello :
    I´m from México. i need to know how can i get the prices in the bill of materials report in the homeworks QS design sofware.
    I set the Project settings to my location in México , then i design the dimmer places and all the controls , when i want to get the prices in the bill of materials report it doesn´t show the prices .
    i´m changing the location of the Project to coppersburg Pensilvania to get the prices but the bill of materials i still showing no prices in the repport.

Do i need to begin again the design of my Project setting the location of coppersburg from the begining to get the prices in the report ? i do´t want to do this because i spent so much time in the Project design.

thanks

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by tandex View Post
    hello :
    I´m from México. i need to know how can i get the prices in the bill of materials report in the homeworks QS design sofware.
    I set the Project settings to my location in México , then i design the dimmer places and all the controls , when i want to get the prices in the bill of materials report it doesn´t show the prices .
    i´m changing the location of the Project to coppersburg Pensilvania to get the prices but the bill of materials i still showing no prices in the repport.

Do i need to begin again the design of my Project setting the location of coppersburg from the begining to get the prices in the report ? i do´t want to do this because i spent so much time in the Project design.

thanks
    Dear tandex,

Thank you for the inquiry.

Not all prices are available in the BOM and require you to contact customer service. This could be caused by a number of different factors. Remember that the prices and availability in Coopersburg may differ from Mexico.