Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HWI phantom buttons and HWQS "Virtual" keypads

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Unfortunately, phantom keypads are still not supported in the Lutron Home Control+ application. The current workaround remains assigning but not activating HomeWorks QS keypads to a link, programming the buttons, and transferring the file. The LHC+ app will see the keypad and on a press, perform the programming.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando B. View Post
    Unfortunately, phantom keypads are still not supported in the Lutron Home Control+ application. The current workaround remains assigning but not activating HomeWorks QS keypads to a link, programming the buttons, and transferring the file. The LHC+ app will see the keypad and on a press, perform the programming.
    Hi,
    The thing is that it is still a workaround.
    Many of us have used 15 buttons phantom keypds for many many years and having it on the LHC+ is really necesary (specially when we are upgrading clients from HWI to HWQS)
    As an example, all our design of touch panels is based on 15 buttons. If I replaced by 2 keypads, I just doesn't work (i.e. the master raise and master lower that now are linked to 1 phantom keypad, would not work).

So my questions are:
    - Is there a reason why PK don't appear on LHC+?
    - Is it planned to show PK in the LHC+?
    - Who should we talk in Lutron to ask fot this specific requierment?

Thanks,
    Cristóbal

3. Likes LightBrigade liked this post
    Authorized Lutron Contributor
    You can send an email to iosapps@lutron.com or androidapps@lutron.com so the request goes to the appropriate development team on this feature. The phantom keypads were originally only meant for integration pursposes only and were not included for display in the LHC+ app. At this time, we do not have a time frame for when the LHC+ app would support displaying the phantom keypads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12