Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: RA2 Select firmware upgrade

RA2 Select firmware upgrade

Hi

i have a RA2 Select system that has been installed since 2019 basically untouched. in installing the newest version of Roomie Remote I was advised to upgrade to the latest firmware on the bridge to get LEAP support so that Roomie can monitor Pico events. for the life of me I cant find what firmware version I have or weather it has LEAP support. Roomie cant see any Pico events at this point. is there an update to the firmware to the bridge and if so how do i get it? i have tried unplugging the bridge for a while but that didnt do anything.

thanks in advance for your help

Hi there,

Generally speaking, your RA2 select system should update automatically, though powercycling the RA2 select hub will force a check for updates. If this is still not responding correctly, reaching out to Lutron tech support directly will let us ask for some information from your hub to confirm its firmware status.

Quote Originally Posted by PabloReiter View Post
    Hi

i have a RA2 Select system that has been installed since 2019 basically untouched. in installing the newest version of Roomie Remote I was advised to upgrade to the latest firmware on the bridge to get LEAP support so that Roomie can monitor Pico events. for the life of me I cant find what firmware version I have or weather it has LEAP support. Roomie cant see any Pico events at this point. is there an update to the firmware to the bridge and if so how do i get it? i have tried unplugging the bridge for a while but that didnt do anything.

thanks in advance for your help

To check the firmware version of your bridge, you can follow these steps:

Open the Lutron App on your mobile device.
    Tap on the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    Tap on Advanced.
    Tap on System Information.
    The firmware version of your bridge will be displayed under Main Repeater Firmware Version.
    If you find that your firmware version is not up-to-date, you can upgrade it.