Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LED bulbs flashing with on/off switch

Hi, What happened with this? I too have the same issue with my new install. I can turn the light on and off with no issues but when I turn it off the light will flash on and off like every 5 seconds

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, What happened with this? I too have the same issue with my new install. I can turn the light on and off with no issues but when I turn it off the light will flash on and off like every 5 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan K. View Post
    Hello,

Thank you again for confirming that information. Can you please send in a photo of the switch installed in the wallbox, a brief description of this issue, and the model number of the Luminus A19 LED bulbs to support@lutron.com. We would like to further troubleshoot this issue with you to determine the root cause of this incompatibility.

Lutron Technical Support
    Hello howieshel, thank you for your question. This sounds like a form of ghosting, an incompatibility issue where the small amount of ambient power going to the switch in the Off state is enough to keep the lighting load occasionally illuminated. If you are also using the PD-5ANS on/off switch, we recommend installing a Lutron LUT-MLC shunt capacitor along with this application, to help provide more resistance and prevent this issue from persisting. If you would like us to send you one of these capacitors to try complimentary, please email us at support@lutron.com or call us at 1-844-588-7661 for additional assistance!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12