Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: RRD-HxBRL: C•L already?

Question RRD-HxBRL: C•L already?

It came to my attention that the RRD-HxBRL (Hybrid keypad) which has for some time been only Incandescent/Halogen dimmer, is now C•L (Inc/Halo/LED). Upon inquiring with Lutron in Coopersburg, they told me the model of the dimmer remains the same. Since this is fairly new at this point in time, how can we detect an old RRD-HxBRL from a new one? How do I know if my distributor will send me a new version or an old one?

I haven't received any CL hybrids yet, so I can't say for sure- but the front label on the box should have the 150W CFL/LED as a load option listed on the front.
    Simple automation when DIY isn't working
    intuitivehomecontrols@gmail.com
    fb.me/intuitivehomecontrols

3. Thanks Dimerize thanked for this post
    Authorized Lutron Contributor
    The new CL Hybrid Repeater will be model number RRD-HNxBRL, the N will designate if it is a CL Hybrid or not.

5. Thanks Dimerize, SDR-Mike thanked for this post
    Do you know when these are available?

I do not have an exact date for when these will start shipping. I would suggest working with your distributor or contacting our Customer Service department for the availability of these keypads.

I got the new RRDHN6BRL keypads - when will the software be updated so we can add them to the system ? Thank you
    CONNECT Bridge next week?

The new Hybrid CL Keypads can be activated as standard Hybrid keypads in the latest version of the Radio Ra2 software and when we release the 10.0 version the exact model number of the new keypad will be in there. We do not have an exact date for the software release, but should be by the end of the month.

10. Thanks wkearney99 thanked for this post
    Likes wkearney99 liked this post
    Thanks Mike; What about adding the GrafikT Keypad ? I see the dimmer with 9.3 Inclusive - Dan

The new GRAFIK T C•L Hybrid Keypads are slated to be in the next release of software (this will most likely be 10.0). The timeframe on this is still not set in stone but is estimated to be end of 1st Quarter (aka end of March)