Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Can HC+ App change area scenes?

Can HC+ App change area scenes?

I have most of the programming at a large home done with Area Scenes and Single Variable programming. I understand why editing is not allowed on the buttons with Single Variable mode programming. Is there a place in the app (either iOS or Android) that allows the homeowner to view and adjust area scenes? I would prefer that they are only able to change levels, not add or delete scenes.

If not directly, can I put one area scene by itself on a button and expose it that way?

Thank you,
    Jeff

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreySkalny View Post
    I have most of the programming at a large home done with Area Scenes and Single Variable programming. I understand why editing is not allowed on the buttons with Single Variable mode programming. Is there a place in the app (either iOS or Android) that allows the homeowner to view and adjust area scenes? I would prefer that they are only able to change levels, not add or delete scenes.

If not directly, can I put one area scene by itself on a button and expose it that way?

Thank you,
    Jeff
    Dear Jeff,

You are able to edit buttons with Area Scenes but you cannot edit the Area Scene itself. The editing capability will allow the user to change the levels of devices that are also added besides the Area scene. Devices cannot be added or removed from this type of button.

Thank you for the feedback. I will pass your feedback along to our development team.