Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Programming Load Control on RadioRa3 Hybrid Keypad

Programming Load Control on RadioRa3 Hybrid Keypad

Hi, I recently installed a RadioRa3 2-button Hybrid keypad, and am at somewhat of a loss in terms of figuring out the "dimmer + keypad" functionality that is supposed to be available. My desired setup is as follows:

Button 1: Use as a toggle to control the load on/off
    Button 2: Activate a scene

When I first installed, Button 1 and Button 2 turned on as off the load as described in the manual. However, once I added the keypad to my system, I lost any ability to control load (but can program Button 2 to activate a scene), as Button 1 does nothing anymore. In the software, I cannot seem to find any configuration that controls which button I want to use to control the load, and the configuration for this hybrid keypad looks almost entirely like that for a non-hybrid keypad, as the hybrid keypad doesn't show up as a "dimmer" for purposes of programming scenes (since it doesn't appear to be connected to load).

Can someone please point me to where in the Lutron Designer software I can configure the load control such that I can have the setup described above. Unfortunately, the software is not so intuitive in this regard and I haven't found any other documentation or learning resources on this issue.

Thanks, in advance!

sorry, I was being dumb. I named the device poorly so I didn't realize it was in a different zone than I was expecting