Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Thermostat

Question Thermostat

Is there any thermostat that will work with RadioRa3 and will be controlled through Lutron App? (except Lutron TouchPro Wireless Thermostat). Client wants to have palladium thermostat, so maybe something similar if possible ?
    Thanks

Lutron's website typically provides a list of compatible third-party devices and may include recommended thermostats that work with their systems. Additionally, their customer support or technical team can assist with any specific compatibility inquiries you may have.

To find out the most up-to-date information on Lutron-compatible thermostats, I recommend contacting their customer support directly. They will be able to provide you with the latest information regarding compatibility and any alternative thermostats that may be compatible with the RadioRA Select system.

Here is a list from Lutron, it's on the Caseta site, but Caseta and RA3 use the same app.

https://www.casetawireless.com/us/en/works-with

Lutron Wireless Thermostat, powered by Honeywell®

Provided by Lutron, and backed by trusted Honeywell HVAC technology, for temperature and humidity control in one powerful solution. Model L-HWLV2-WIFI.

Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostats

Choose from a wide variety of thermostat options to control the temperature in your home, from anywhere. Compatible with all Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostats, including Lyric Round and T Series.

ecobee Wi-Fi thermostats

Enjoy the right temperature in the rooms you use the most, with the ecobee3 thermostat and remote sensors. Compatible with the ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled thermostat and all other ecobee Wi-Fi thermostats.

Carrier® Côr™ and Wi-Fi thermostats

Control the temperature in your home from wherever you are with Carrier Wi-Fi thermostats. Compatible with Carrier Côr thermostat and Comfort™ Series Wi-Fi thermostat.

I call tell you from first hand experience, the Honeywell T-9's work great with RA3 (were not an option for RA2), you just need to have the client connect their Lutron account to their Honeywell Home (Resideo) account. These units also have the option to add a wireless remote temp sensor, which is nice.

The Honeywell "Wifi Smart" model also works, but it users an older version of the Honeywell app. These were introduced in mid-2010s if I recall, so would recommend the newer model.

I've also connected RA3 to Ecobee and works very well.

All the information you can find on the Caseta site. I found the same thing there.
    Dynamons World

Good day! Even though this is my first visit, I truly liked reading your forum. The forum dialogue was my favorite part. It was very beneficial! Keep going!

Quote Originally Posted by rkredesign View Post
    Here is a list from Lutron, it's on the Caseta site, but Caseta and RA3 use the same app.
    surron
    https://www.casetawireless.com/us/en/works-with

Lutron Wireless Thermostat, powered by Honeywell®

Provided by Lutron, and backed by trusted Honeywell HVAC technology, for temperature and humidity control in one powerful solution. Model L-HWLV2-WIFI.

Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostats

Choose from a wide variety of thermostat options to control the temperature in your home, from anywhere. Compatible with all Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostats, including Lyric Round and T Series.

ecobee Wi-Fi thermostats

Enjoy the right temperature in the rooms you use the most, with the ecobee3 thermostat and remote sensors. Compatible with the ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled thermostat and all other ecobee Wi-Fi thermostats.

Carrier® Côr™ and Wi-Fi thermostats

Control the temperature in your home from wherever you are with Carrier Wi-Fi thermostats. Compatible with Carrier Côr thermostat and Comfort™ Series Wi-Fi thermostat.

I call tell you from first hand experience, the Honeywell T-9's work great with RA3 (were not an option for RA2), you just need to have the client connect their Lutron account to their Honeywell Home (Resideo) account. These units also have the option to add a wireless remote temp sensor, which is nice.

The Honeywell "Wifi Smart" model also works, but it users an older version of the Honeywell app. These were introduced in mid-2010s if I recall, so would recommend the newer model.

I've also connected RA3 to Ecobee and works very well.
    Thank you for this, it's very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    All the information you can find on the Caseta site. I found the same thing there.
    prostadine
    Hello, can you share the specific website address?

Lutron Technical Support
    Hello there,
    Do believe this is the webpage in question. https://www.casetawireless.com/us/en/works-with

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy R. View Post
    Hello there,
    Do believe this is the webpage in question. https://www.casetawireless.com/us/en/works-with battleship online
    No, I don't