Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Changing font size

Changing font size

Is it possible to change the font size for keypad engraving on an entire project after you have started writing the program?

2. Likes TechmoTim liked this post
    You just want to be able to universally change the engraving font size after starting the project?

I would like to be able to universally change nearly all aspects which have universality: Font, Font Size, Justification, Faceplate Style and Color. Additionally, I could really use:
    - Device Location Notes (currently limited to 255 characters) where I could track customer requests along with my replies, which then could be printed (by selection) on the Engraving Report.
    - Have a Scene be an Assignable Item.
    - Have a Button be an Assignable Item or be able to paste a shortcut to a button instead of just pasting a current copy of a button.
    - Have all keypads in a Room on a single page for easier copying/pasting.

So I am not misinterpreted, know I only bring these wants up because I really like the HomeWorks QS System, if I didn't like it then I would just move on to something else.

Happy New Year to my fellow integrators and to the truly wonderful technical support staff at Lutron!

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by nwjeff View Post
    Is it possible to change the font size for keypad engraving on an entire project after you have started writing the program?
    Quote Originally Posted by TechmoTim View Post
    You just want to be able to universally change the engraving font size after starting the project?

I would like to be able to universally change nearly all aspects which have universality: Font, Font Size, Justification, Faceplate Style and Color. Additionally, I could really use:
    - Device Location Notes (currently limited to 255 characters) where I could track customer requests along with my replies, which then could be printed (by selection) on the Engraving Report.
    - Have a Scene be an Assignable Item.
    - Have a Button be an Assignable Item or be able to paste a shortcut to a button instead of just pasting a current copy of a button.
    - Have all keypads in a Room on a single page for easier copying/pasting.

So I am not misinterpreted, know I only bring these wants up because I really like the HomeWorks QS System, if I didn't like it then I would just move on to something else.

Happy New Year to my fellow integrators and to the truly wonderful technical support staff at Lutron!
    Thank you for the feedback. The font cannot be currently changed for engraving in the HWQS software.

I will pass your feedback along to our development team for feature requests.