Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: v1.64 Engraving Report - Keypads not displaying correctly

v1.64 Engraving Report - Keypads not displaying correctly

Have just upgraded from 1.49 to 1.64, and when trying to produce a report, or even viewing a keypad in programming, the keypads don't display properly.

It's on all projects opened so far, and appears to affect all Keypad types. We're mainly using HWIS and Euro keypads, but even the Decora ones don't display quite right:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v1-64 Euro and Decora KP misdisplaying 14-10-13.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	82

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v1-64 HWIS KP not displaying correctly 14-10-13.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	83

Anyone else having this issue?

It looks like your running the software in Win7 ? Not sure if HWI is Win7 tested an approved,maybe an engineer can answer that. Since I run a mac with vm ware I always limit HWI to WinXP. Ive never run into that but I would try running the software in compatibility mode as administrator. Just something I would try.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    I have not experienced that issue myself. Do you remember if the issue occurred with this file in 1.49 before updating to 1.64? If you still have not determined the cause of the issue, I would be interested in seeing the database to see if we can reproduce on a Windows 7 machine (hwsupport@lutron.com).

If the issue was resolved, I would also be interested in understanding the solution!

Hello Ty, It was fine in 1.49, and happens with both databases from different projects that I've tried updating so far.
    Have tried running it in Compatibility Mode and as Administrator, but no change.
    I'm running 64-bit Windows 7 Professional SP-1.
    Just sending an email for your attention now :)