Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: LQSE-4A5-230-D reverts to boot mode.

LQSE-4A5-230-D reverts to boot mode.

Good Morning,

I've got a strange issue on a project and seeing if any ones come across it before or has any thoughts.

We have several LQSE-4A5-230-D modules that have reverted into boot mode. We've updated the firmware. On a friday of all days! Its been working but has now gone back into boot mode and the keypads are not working.

there is a pattern of LED's that flash that i've not seen before. Zn1, Zn2, Def,1 then zn3, zn4, 2 and 3.

We can do the firmware update again but after a while it does it again. Any Ideas?WhatsApp Video 2023-05-05 at 10.48.33.mp4

App Note 803 says that combo means both the top and bottom boards are in boot mode. They say do the firmware update again.

Do you have a previous version of the software that you can use to do a rollback?
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Thanks Randy,

We've tried the firmware update a couple of times. Sounds like we have noise or a short on one of the keypad loops which is causing the issue. we're just doing some more investigating to confirm. The contractors have relocated one of the light switches using a WCI and not told us. its possible they have reconnected it wrong.

I did a large HQS system recently. Spent way too much time chasing noise on the QS link.

Just tossing out random ideas... I'd try isolating one of the modules (unplug all the QS devices except one) and update the firmware again.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

5. Likes issaf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyG79 View Post
    Good Morning,

I've got a strange issue on a project and seeing if any ones come across it before or has any thoughts.

We have several LQSE-4A5-230-D modules that have reverted into boot mode. We've updated the firmware. On a friday of all days! Its been working but has now gone back into boot mode and the keypads are not working.

there is a pattern of LED's that flash that i've not seen before. Zn1, Zn2, Def,1 then zn3, zn4, 2 and 3.

We can do the firmware update again but after a while it does it again. Any Ideas?WhatsApp Video 2023-05-05 at 10.48.33.mp4
    Seamless Integration
    TinyTask seamlessly integrates with your existing workflow. Its user-friendly interface allows you to record and playback your mouse and keyboard actions effortlessly. This means you can automate tasks across various applications, from data entry to software testing, without any hassle.

Time-Saving
    Time is money, and TinyTask understands this better than anyone. By automating repetitive tasks, you can free up your schedule to focus on more critical activities. Say goodbye to mind-numbing, repetitive clicks and keystrokes, and hello to increased efficiency.

https://tinytaski.com