There are at least three problems with their LED search form.
- It doesn't tell you the color of the light
- It doesn't have an option to choose the new Pro Caseta 250 Watt dimmer from the old 150 watt. Are we to assume compatibility is the same.
- I don't think you can ctrl-click multiple lights. e.g. BR30 and BR40.
- And provide the ability to select the model number instead along with a link to the PDF. It is faster to copy and paste model numbers into a search engine.
Aside from that. Can anyone suggest dimmable daylight bulbs they have had success with.
Here is my experience with the Lutron PD-10NXD-WH Caseta Pro In Wall Dimmer 250W LED / 1000W 1. Amazon: TCP RLBR3010W50KD2 LED BR30 - 65 Watt Equivalent (10W) Daylight (5000K) Dimmable Flood Light Bulb - 2 Pack
- These will dim down to nothing. Great.
- Price: I think it is high. About 24$ for a two pack shipped
2. Amazon: TCP LBR301050KND6 LED BR30 - 65 Watt Equivalent Daylight (5000K) Flood Light Bulb - 6 Pack
- Not dimmable. And if you search Amazon on Dimmable, this is the first result returned. I am in the process of returning them as I swap them with dimmable bulbs.
3. I got some OSRAM BR30's at Lowe's. I can't find the link. I'll update when I find the model.
- Dimmable, But I could only install 3 on a dimmer. After 3 the two lights on the dimmer start flashing and you have to pull out the power switch at the bottom to turn them off.
So for right now. If I can't get a recommendation for a BR30 Daylight from Lutron or someone else with experience. I'll be slowly adding the TCP RLBR3010W50KD2 bulbs into the mix.
FYI. When I told Amazon I needed to return the TCP non-dimmable bulbs. They gave me a packing slip and it was no charge for returning them.