Hello,

I'm in the process of setting up a RA3 system. There are a couple of areas where I'm implementing Pico remotes, specifically model PJ2-3BRL-GWH-L01, to pair with RA3 dimmers. The RA3 dimmers are activated and can be controlled through the Lutron app. The Picos are also activated and are recognized in the Lutron app, and I was able to assign the top button as "On" and the bottom button as "Off" for the dimmers that the Picos are paired with; each Pico is paired with a single RA3 dimmer. The Raise and Lower buttons on each Pico are not functioning though, and so I am not able to dim paired dimmers using the Picos. When I try to edit Raise, Lower and Favorite buttons in the Lutron app for the Picos, I get a pop-up message that says "Coming soon! Currently Sonos features must be configured on the homeowner account." I'm not trying to use Sonos at all, just raise and lower the RA3 dimmers that each Pico is paired with. if you have any idea what may be causing this issue and how to get around it please let me know. Thanks in advance!