Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Motion Sensor not causing lights to turn on

Lutron Technical Support
    Hello,

Thank you for providing us with all of that information. Could you please call our Technical Support Team or email into support@lutron.com and reference case number 02171476? We would like to collect some more information about your sensors that are showing this issue and would also like to send you a replacement sensor(s).

You can reach us at 1-888-Lutron1(588-7661) and our support team is available 24/7 including the weekends. We hope to hear from you soon!

Update: I bought two new motion sensors (thank you Amazon for overnight delivery). Identical on the outside, but these actually work exactly as expected.

So I have three sensors that are labeled occupancy/vacancy (PD-OSENS) but actually function as vacancy-only sensors. Defective? Gray market (they were purchased on Amazon)? I dunno.

I'll call support today and see what they want me to do. Maybe I can exchange them :-)

Lutron Technical Support
    How far away in feet are the two sensors that are not working after being removed and then added back to the Lutron App from the Caseta Hub? Wondering if this is a possible range issue. If this is not the case then I would send in a support log from the Lutron App by gong to Settings>Help>Send Support Log. Please send this after you have captured time stamps of when the sensors did not function as intended.

Same exact issue here - they are clearly labeled PD-OSENS-WH yet they will not trigger any lights to turn on. Will try the various solutions offered here and report back...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12