Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Diva Glowing

Diva Glowing

I'm new to the forum. I have several Lutron Diva DVWCL-153PH-WH dimmers and one of 4 in a 4 gang box is glowing and flickering orange in the off position. The led to which it's connected is dimmable. How can I fix this?
    Thanks

Lutron Technical Support
    The DVCL-153PH does not have a locator light on it. This feature was available on older models such as the DV-600P that are only rated for incandescent and halogen loads. You can confirm the model number of the dimmer by looking for the unit label on the side of the dimmer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    The DVCL-153PH does not have a locator light on it. This feature was available on older models such as the DV-600P that are only rated for incandescent and halogen loads. You can confirm the model number of the dimmer by looking for the unit label on the side of the dimmer.
    Clearly, It's useful for me.

If you're still unable to resolve the issue, it's a good idea to contact Lutron's customer support for assistance. They may provide additional troubleshooting steps or recommend specific solutions based on the details of your situation.

Remember to always turn off the power to the circuit before attempting any electrical work, and if you're unsure or uncomfortable with any aspect of the troubleshooting or repair process, it's recommended to seek the assistance of a qualified electrician.

Ensure that the LED bulb is compatible

Quote Originally Posted by jhford View Post
    I'm new to the forum. I have several Lutron Diva DVWCL-153PH-WH dimmers and one of 4 in a 4 gang box is glowing and flickering orange in the off position. The led to which it's connected is dimmable. How can I fix this?
    Thanks
    Ensure that the LED bulb is compatible with the Lutron dimmer. Not all LEDs work well with every dimmer switch. Lutron provides a list of compatible bulbs for their dimmers, so verify that the LED you're using is on that list.