Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Control4 Driver

Control4 Driver

When will the Control4 driver be available for RRA3? Being able to install etc...is great, but its been months since the RRA3 introduction and nothing has been released but its marketed as such. Any ETA?

Finally. Its available. Thank you!

3. Likes RA2-Designer-Gal liked this post

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenGM View Post
    Finally. Its available. Thank you!
    However all kinds of problems.

I would recommend not to upgrade RR2 to RR3 if your using C4.

Hi,

I'm picking up inconsistent information on whether RA 3 / Sunnata plays nice with Control 4. My Control 4 dealer says I need to use Control 4 keypads and switches for a system to work properly and the ability to read status from Lutron devices is not possible. Some of the Control 4 forums post also suggest the integration is not solid. Seems to be some finger pointing back and forth when you ask is the integration is solid so I'm turning here for advice.

I'm a homeowner doing new construction with experience in multiple home automation systems inclcluding Casseta for other family members. This time I'm looking to step up to RA3 and Control 4. I've already done the preliminary Lutron design and would use that for all lighting scenes, schedules and motion events, however, I'd really like to be able to detect events from Lutron keypads and some switches to trigger other devices outside the Lutron system. Best example here is for the Pool Lighting Scenes (Hayward) to go on with the patio light Lutron keypad button and related scene. While Lutron advertises it integrates with Control 4 I'm reluctant to invest in a large RA3 deployment to find out it doesn't work or I have to go back and replace all the keypads. Has anyone actually integrated the RA3 system, Sunnata dimmers/switches and keypads with Control 4 using the new LEAP driver and seen it work well?

6. Likes Bill13 liked this post
    I can report the first look at having the Control4 System connect to Lutron RA3 looks good. All The Switches, Keypads, Shades, Occupancy Sensors and the virtual keypad show up in the rooms set up from Lutron designer and seem to work in control 4 as event triggers or actions. Haven't tested everything but a quick couple of automation look good.