With the expanding popularity of LED fixtures, a question that is commonly asked is what options does Lutron offer to dim 0-10V LED or fluorescent light fixtures.

Here are your Wallbox options:
Diva
DVSTV-xx *Single pole or 3-way; 8A, 50mA; Sink Control Only
DVTV-xx with the PP-DV (or PP-347) power pack *Single pole only; 16A, 30mA; Sink Control Only

Nova T*
NTSTV-xx *Single pole only; 8A, 30mA; Sink Control Only

Maestro In-Wall Occupancy Sensor
MS-Z101-xx *Single pole or 3-way; 8A, 50mA; Sink Control Only

PowPak
RMJ-5T-DV-B *Can be controlled with Pico Wireless remotes and Radio Pwr Savr sensors; 5A, 60mA; Sink or Source Control

Interfaces
GRX-TVI *used with any 3-wire fluorescent dimmer (ex. Skylark SF-103P), non-ELV neutral based controls (ex. Caseta Wireless PD-10NXD), or control panel (ex. Grafik Eye QS); 16A, 300mA; Sink Control Only

Common FAQs of 0-10V
What is the difference between Sink Only controls and Sink or Source controls?
There are two different types of controls, sink and source. Sink controls require ballasts or drivers that will supply the 10VDC current to them, which is the most common type of ballast/driver available. Some ballasts/drivers do not supply the 10V current to the control and these will require sourcing dimmers. For more information on the difference, check out this training document.

Why do the dimming controls have two load ratings?
0-10V controls have a line voltage rating for switching the ballasts on/off, typically measured in A. They also have a rating for the capacity they can handle on the 0-10V low voltage leads, typically measured in mA.

How can I use my 0-10V lighting with a sensor?

While a wireless solution would be optimal in this case (such as the RMJ-5T PowPak controlled by Pico remotes and wireless occupancy sensors), you can also accomplish it with wired sensors. In the case of wired sensor however, if the switch is in the off state, the sensors will not turn the lights on automatically, which is why the wireless option would be preferred. For more information on the wired set-up, check out Lutron Application Note 529: http://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocum...p_Note_529.pdf

How low can will I be able to dim my 0-10V lighting?
The dimming range will depend solely on the driver or ballast being used in the fixture.

Hope this helps! Feel free to let us know if there are more 0-10V questions that need answering!