I wonder if anyone in this forum may have any info? Not getting responses posting in a Home Assistant Forum.

I had multiple Lutron Caseta devices installed (basically all dimmers) using a Lutron Caseta Smart Bridge PRO.

I bought a Home Assistant device, and the first time I started it, it automatically recognized the Caseta Smart Bridge and I installed the integration.

I later installed more Caseta devices and Home Assistant automatically detected installed them too -- this was for a total of 52 devices.

I just installed another 10 Caseta devices, but I noticed that there are "Entities" representing these 10 devices, but they were not installed as devices.

I couldn't figure out how to fix this in any way and so I resorted to deleting the Lutron integration and re-installing it. However, this time, Home Assistant is only detecting 16 devices (yet, it looks like there are "entities" for everything though..).

I'm a Home Assistant newb. I am at a loss after spending a lot of time trying to find something related to this that I could understand. Is there a way to force Home Assistant to load all the devices from my bridge or something? Any ideas?

Thanks!