Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: noise problems with venetian blinds

noise problems with venetian blinds

hola buen dia, soy nuevo en este foro, y les quiero comentar que tengo un problema con las persianas venecianas de un cliente, ahora empiezan a hacer ruido cuando las abres cuando esta al 50%, empieza un ruido en la motor, alguien de ustedes ya ha tenido esta experiencia, que me pueda orientar, gracias

hola buen dia, soy nuevo en este foro, y quiero comentarles que tengo un problema con las persianas venecianas de un cliente, ahora empiezan a hacer ruido al abrirlas cuando esta al 50%, empieza un ruido en el motor, alguno de ustedes ya ha tenido esta experiencia, que me pueda orientar, gracias

Lutron Technical Support
    Buenos días. Recomendaría crear un video del ruido y enviarlo por correo electrónico directamente a Lutron a systemsupport@lutron.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian W. View Post
    Buenos días. Recomendaría crear un video del ruido y enviarlo por correo electrónico directamente a Lutron a systemsupport@lutron.com.
    Thanks Brian for your answer I appreciate it, I have already generated a report to lutron, already with video and I wanted to know if someone in this forum had already had an experience of this type of problem, and that maybe they already found a solution, esque I have 2 clients with the same type of curtains and they have the same problem, and I already checked it and the noise is heard internally in the motor

Hard to say from your description but I have had a couple of instances where the stickers Lutron puts on the inside of the shade come partially loose. It would only make noise some of the time (when the shade roll was thick enough). The metal pocket of the shade amplifies the sound.
    Convergence Technologies Raleigh, North Carolina
    www.convergenceusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by randyc View Post
    Hard to say from your description but I have had a couple of instances where the stickers Lutron puts on the inside of the shade come partially loose. It would only make noise some of the time (when the shade roll was thick enough). The metal pocket of the shade amplifies the sound.
    thanks for your answer, yes it is something complicated and I have had more experiences with various types of blinds and fortunately I have solved it in the field, but in this case I already checked it and I don't see how to solve the noise, and the problem that there are already several blinds With this same problem, Lutron is already seeing, I sent him some blinds for his review, what do they tell me, thank you anyway