Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Instalator mode, several caseta systems in the building.... one mail or several ?

Instalator mode, several caseta systems in the building.... one mail or several ?

Hi,
    I´m going to install several caseta systems in a departments building. Each department is going to have a smart bridge, a repeater, PD-10NXD dimmers, and PJ2-4B picos...

- Can i program all the systems with the same installator email account or i need one per system ?

- I see the step that i have to send the system configuration to the client email.. Is he going to use the installator account to log in to the system or does he have to create his own lutron app user?

- Can i program in the app, a pico, that can control different scenes?, f.e., button 1 turn on lights A,B,C, button 2 turn off lights A,B,C, button 3 turn on lights D,E,F, and button 4 turn off lights D,E,F..... In the app i can see the pico can turn on/off and dimm all the lights in a group, but i can´t specify a command per button...

- To integrate with alexa, it can only be set on the client lutron account?

Thanks in advance

SB

Lutron Technical Support
    Hello,

When setting up the systems in your installer account, you can set them all up with the same installer account.

The client will create their own "Homeowner" account in the Lutron app. They can have multiple systems associated with a single account, but only a single account per system.

There is a PJ2-4B Pico Keypad that works as a 2-group toggle as you described, that would be the PJ2-4B-GWH-L21 model ("GWH" is for the standard Gloss White finish, there are other finishes offered). Linked here is our Power of Pico brochure with further information on our Pico remotes and keypads (can be found on page 7).

Alexa and other integrations can only be set up on the client's Homeowner account in the Lutron app.

Thanks for answering Kenneth.

I was trying to configure the scenes with a PJ2-4B-GWH-L31.
    I´m going to change the picos for the PJ2-4B-GWH-L21.

Thanks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth P. View Post
    Hello,

When setting up the systems in your installer account, you can set them all up with the same installer account.

The client will create their own "Homeowner" account in the Lutron app. They can have multiple systems associated with a single account, but only a single account per system.

There is a PJ2-4B Pico Keypad that works as a 2-group toggle as you described, that would be the PJ2-4B-GWH-L21 model ("GWH" is for the standard Gloss White finish, there are other finishes offered). Linked here is our Power of Pico brochure with further information on our Pico remotes and keypads (can be found on page 7).

Alexa and other integrations can only be set up on the client's Homeowner account in the Lutron app.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio.Bennet View Post
    Hi,

Can i program in the app, a pico, that can control different scenes?, f.e., button 1 turn on lights A,B,C, button 2 turn off lights A,B,C, button 3 turn on lights D,E,F, and button 4 turn off lights D,E,F..... In the app i can see the pico can turn on/off and dimm all the lights in a group, but i can´t specify a command per button... fnf

Thanks in advance

SB
    Yes, you can program a Pico to control different scenes using the Lutron app. To do this, you will need to create a new scene for each combination of lights that you want to control. Then, you can assign the scenes to the Pico buttons.