Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: C*L Dimmers?

Quote Originally Posted by BradKas View Post
    Other than the device's compatibility with only 1 approved LED lamp and minimum load when used with LED/CFL lamps what are the differences between it and the current 6D?

We have been installing only 10ND and 6NA's since around the time the 6NA was released and I'm struggling to find a reason to change this policy with this new device.
    6D & 10ND are forward phase only. 6NA is more expensive.

Does anyone know when the new RRA software will be released? I have a box of C/L's that came in and can't schedule an install till the new software that supports this dimmer is uploaded to the Lutron portal.
    6.3 doesn't include the C/L's.

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    The software to support the 6CL dimmers is in final quality testing. We plan on having this release posted no later than the end of the day January 24.

4. Likes CableDude liked this post
    Version 7.0.0 of the RadioRA2 software is now available on the RadioRA2 resource site.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig W. View Post
    Version 7.0.0 of the RadioRA2 software is now available on the RadioRA2 resource site.
    Not on My Lutron portal. Still 6.3 2 9 PM. I have an install schduled tomorrow with the C/L's and hoping I don't have to tell the homeowner to run controls in manual mode.

The RadioRA2 version 7.0.0 has now been posted to the myLutron.com site.

I seem to have a problem with RRD-6CL dimmers. When I turn the light off, the LED indicator on the side of the dimmer does not show the last ON level, instead ALL LEDs get illuminated.

Is anyone else seeing the same issue?

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig W. View Post
    Are you still experiencing this issue?
    Sir, YES Sir!

I actually pulled the plastic frame and the button out to look at the leds without the transparent part that passes the light from green LEDs. It seems that the brightness of the light level LED on the newer RRD-6CL and RRD-6NA dimmers is a tad higher than on the older non-radio ra dimmers.
    It’s very hard to tell what was the last light level on the new dimmers when the light is off during the day and almost impossible to tell in the dark room at night.
    You can make adjustments to the button illumination on the keypads, but don’t think you can tweak the light level LEDs on the dimmers.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast