Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Matching on/off rocker switch (that works alone) to the Sunnata Touch Dimmer w. LED+

Matching on/off rocker switch (that works alone) to the Sunnata Touch Dimmer w. LED+

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for a matching on/off rocker switch in white to the Sunnata Touch Dimmer with LED+ Advanced Technology, White (Link 1 below). You'll note that the side of the inlay is very thin on the dimmable switch, which is the same thin width as the Accessory Switch (that does not work alone (Link 2 below)). The only plain on/off rocker switch I'm able to find has a very think side (Link 3 below) and doesn't match the dimmable/accessory switches. Is there a different on/off rocker switch that is comparable in design to the referenced dimmable/Accessory switches that I'm missing somehow?

Link 1: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Lutron-S...593251#overlay

Link 2: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Lutron-S...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

Link 3: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Lutron-C...S-WH/203737001

Authorized Lutron Contributor
    Good Afternoon RossP,

We haven't released our Sunnata Pro switch yet, but it will begin shipping in January 2022. I've included a link below to the Sunnata family of controls and there is a picture of the switch in there. The model number will be ST-6ANS and the switch will require a neutral connection.

https://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocu...y_brochure.pdf

Hello Mike S.
    I'm in the same boat as RossP. When this post was written, the ST-6ANS was not out but its now 2024. Can you explain why the ST-6ANS-HW is $100 (if you can find a white one)?? while the STCL-153PH (LED dimmer switch)is $40? Would a Diva or Maestro General switch work just as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike S. View Post
    Good Afternoon RossP,

We haven't released our Sunnata Pro switch yet, but it will begin shipping in January 2022. I've included a link below to the Sunnata family of controls and there is a picture of the switch in there. The model number will be ST-6ANS and the switch will require a neutral connection.

https://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocu...y_brochure.pdf

Lutron Technical Support
    Hello. Yes, the Maestro would work fine. The price has to do with supply and demand.

Sunnata-Grouping

Thanks Will L. Appreciate the speedy reply. I was also able to get an answer from Lutron Customer service who told me that the "Claro" CA-1PS-WH would also work.

I've attached what I think is a comprehensive list of Sunnata dimmer switches, regular switches, edison plugs, GFCI plugs, and data jacks. Hopefully it may help someone down the line. Prices are as of 1/12/24. Pretty much everything is available through Home Depot with a couple of things via Amazon.

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sunnata-List of products that work together (version 2 pdf)

Please ignore the last pdf attachment. There was some incorrect information plus, I updated the outlets so they are now tamper-proof.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pkeenan View Post
    Thanks Will L. Appreciate the speedy reply. I was also able to get an answer from Lutron Customer service who told me that the "Claro" CA-1PS-WH would also work.

I've attached what I think is a comprehensive list of Sunnata dimmer switches, regular switches, edison plugs, GFCI plugs, and data jacks. Hopefully it may help someone down the line. Prices are as of 1/12/24. Pretty much everything is available through Home Depot with a couple of things via Amazon.

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files